7 Most Creative Tips On Setting Up
Home Theater Room Wherever You Are
You no doubt have your hands on the best home
theater that you have been looking for years
now. Since you have it and its right in your
house, the question that is now troubling you is
what you can do to start rolling. Yes, to start
enjoying the music. Looking around the house,
you realize that something has to be done
urgently for you or your family to enjoy this
latest purchase. Here is the home theater, room
and all that is needed for the machine to start
its work. But what can you do? Where do you
start with? Here are 7 undisputed tips that can
help you design your home theater, room and the
house in general like you have never thought of.
1. Start With The Home Theater Room
- By now as said in the preceding paragraph, who
definitely know inside your mind where your home
theater will be.
- Wait! Of course you know it is not from the
- Now that you have options which will whether
be either the living room or any other room that
has been put aside for the same, the better.
- The two examples that have been shortlisted
should be given a bit of considerations in terms
of space, the comfort that may be required when
enjoying your viewing or listening.
- All these plus other things that we are going
to talk in the following lines have to put in
2. Look At The Room Shape
- The first you may need to put in your mind
that is likely determine whether you will enjoy
your music or not is the shape of your home
- Renown sound engineers say that in most cases,
sound systems of high definition such as home
theatres do not perform better in square rooms.
What is their word?
- Therefore, they recommend that, if you don’t
want to suffer sound distortions, you will need
to stick to a rectangular room.
- Additionally, these sound experts continue by
saying that shorter walls do a lot of good when
it comes to sound projection.
- If we can believe this revelation, then it
means that you are supposed to settle on a home
theater, room that is rectangular and it must be
short enough for you to enjoy quality sound
3. Check Your Walls
- Simply go for drywalls why do I say this?
Concrete walls have a problem with sound
production especially when we are talking about
- Besides, if you are now thinking of employing
the use egg cartons on your home theater wall,
you are far from doing the right thing.
- Just ensure that you have a drywall and you
are on the way to enjoying the kind of music
with the best sound projection like you have
- There are also things you need to avoid when
it comes to walls of a home theater room: you
must at all times avoid the use of glass panes
to decorate the room as others do.
- Leave them to separate rooms in a production
house but not your home theater room.
- Otherwise, instead of things like egg cartons
and boxes, you can opt for acoustic wall panels.
- Remember that they are also referred as sound
absorbers specially designed for home theater,
room in your house.
4. Inspect Your Windows
- If you are intending to get the best quality
of music from your home theater, the number of
windows in the home theater, room is another
thing that should be given priority.
- It is good to know that the higher the number
of windows, the larger the problem.
- Yes, the problem here is about sound
- Remember that windows are known to be double
- What this means is that they are good in audio
distortions especially once the sound has hit
- Apart from distorting hence compromising the
quality of sound, they also reflect light which
they have already admitted into the room.
- So if you can, try as much as you can to avoid
windows in your home theater room.
- If it is a must that there should be a window
depending on the place, make it one.
- But many parts of Singapore do not have a
problem with aeration, so don’t panic of
- If the place gets stuffy as you enjoy your
music, there are machines responsible for
- Or even better still, you can use heavy
curtains to curb the amount of light penetrating
in the home theater, room.
5. Your Home Theater, Room Floor Is Important
Are you wondering what you will do or put on
your home theater room floor? Here is a perfect
- Put a tight but heavy wall-to-wall floor
- Evidently this should be a floor carpet that
will significantly reduce the amount of sound
coming from your home theater.
- Apart from absorbing the sound that by now
might assume troublesome because of the volume,
it will also help with your children if any.
- Even adults have been caught in such scenarios
where upon watching a good screen-gluing
romantic movie, they fell to the floor.
- Were it not for the heavy carpet that was put
to absorb “ambient” sound, they would break or
injure they body part.
6. Greatly Consider Your Home Theater Room Color
- Of the top secrets of designing your home
theater, room that are recommended by many home
theater room designers, room painting is core.
In fact it is one of the things given
- Why is painting of the wall in a home theater
room important? Bright colors always attract
- This is not conducive especially when you are
watching bright scenes on the screen of your
- Make your home theater room as dark as
- Rather than looking on what people normally go
for-bright gloss paints, it is advisable to look
for flat paints for the home theater, room.
- You can do whatever you want with the rest of
Now that your home theater, room is set what is
7. Where To Place Your Speaker
- Typically, a good normal home theater has 5
full-range sound devices. In other words, it is
a 5.1 sound system.
- How do you place 5 speakers and a big woofer
in one room in as much as you have arranged?
That is the greatest challenge. Nevertheless,
you can try this: towards the front of your
room, put 3 full-range speakers and a woofer.
- The other two should always be put on the
either side behind your position of viewing.
- Always ensure that there is a gap of about 20
inches between the wall and the speakers.
Now you can get up and dance to the jig since
your home theater, room is set.